The Committee may present awards in the form of trophies or other forms of awards and its discretion.
To be eligible to win the batting and/or bowling trophies for performances throughout a season the player must first satisfy the following conditions:
The player must have batted in at least five (5) innings, played in at least five (5) matches in a particular grade team AND the player must accumulate 200 or more runs.
The player must have bowled 50 or more overs bowling in at least five (5) innings, played in at least five (5) matches AND take fifteen (15) or more wickets in a particular grade team.
Should multiple players be eligible as per the above conditions then the trophy may be awarded to the player, in the case of batting, with the highest average and, in the case of bowlers, with the lowest average.
Should the constraints not be met, the Committee may award the trophy to the player with the most runs, in the case of batting and to the player with the most wickets, in the case of bowling.
Other trophies may be awarded to players who perform the following achievements:
· score one hundred runs or more in a particular innings (a century).
· take seven (7) or more wickets in a particular innings
· take ten (10) or more wickets in a particular game
· amass more runs in a season than any other player in the Club in the same season
· to the wicketkeeper who takes the most number of catches and stumpings in a particular season
· the player with the highest batting average in the Club taking into account performances in all grades, provided that, the player has batted in at least eight (8) innings and has accumulated 300 or more runs
· the player with the lowest bowling average taking into account performances in all grades, PROVIDED THAT, the player has bowled eighty (80) or more overs in at least eight (8) innings and has taken 20 or more wickets.
A trophy may be awarded to the Club Champion. The Club Champion will be decided on a points basis as follows:-
· one (1) point per run scored
· ten (10) points per wicket taken
· ten (10) points per catch taken
· ten (10) points for a direct hit in a run out dismissal
· five (5) points for an assist in a run out dismissal
· ten (10) points for a stumping
The trophy would then be awarded to the individual player who has amassed the most number of points. Should two or more players amass the same number of points then the trophy would then be awarded jointly.
A player is not eligible to win the Club Championship if s/he won the Club Championship in the same grade the previous season.
The Committee may present any other trophies that the Committee decided are justified or warranted.